17th International Conference
Optical Methods of Flow Investigation 2023
- Start date
- Monday, June 26, 2023
- End date
- Friday, June 30, 2023
- Moscow, National Research University "Moscow Power Engineering Institute"
Call for papers
Conference registration form
Russian Academy of Sciences (Siberian Branch)
Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
Institute of Thermophysics SB RAS
National Research University "MPEI"
Scientific and Technological Centre of Unique Instrumentation RAS
Program committee co-chairs:
Markovich D.M. - Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Klimenko A.V. - Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Organizing committee co-chairs:
D.Sc., Professor Dubnischev Yu.N.
D.Sc., Associate Professor Skornyakova N.M.
Ph.D. Poroykov A.Yu.
Members of the working committee:
Main research areas:
- application of optical methods for the study of energy-physical installations
- shadow and refractometric methods
- laser and optical interferometry
- laser anemometry (Doppler, Phase Doppler, track, time-of-flight)
- Particle Image Velocimetry
- optical methods for determining particle concentration and size
- acousto-optics and optoacoustics
- computer methods of signal and image processing
- scientific visualization
- fiber-optic sensors for physical fields measuring
- optical methods for the study of micro- and nanoflows
- optical methods in biomedicine and ecology
- optical methods for deformation measurement
- application of optical methods
- computer simulation of physical processes in continuous media
The conference program includes invited presentations by foreign and Russian scientists, as well as plenary and poster presentations.
Official languages are Russian and English.