15th International Conference
Optical Methods of Flow Investigation 2019
- Start date
- Monday, June 24, 2019
- End date
- Friday, June 28, 2019
- Moscow, National Research University "Moscow Power Engineering Institute"
Call for papers
Send manuscript abstract to conference The deadline for submitting abstracts is extended until March 15!
Russian Academy of Sciences (Siberian Branch)
Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
Institute of Thermophysics SB RAS
National Research University "MPEI"
Optical society named after D.S. Rozhdestvensky
D.M. Markovich - Correspondent member of Russian Academy of Sciences
A.V. Klimenko - Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Program Committee Co-Chairs:
Professor Yu.N. Dubnischev
Professor B.S. Rinkevichyus
Deputy Chairman of the Organizing Committee:
Ph.D., Associate Professor N.M. Skornyakova
Ph.D. A.Yu. Poroykov
Members of the working committee:
Main research areas:
- application of optical methods for the study of energy-physical installations
- shadow and refractometric methods
- laser and optical interferometry
- laser anemometry (Doppler, Phase Doppler, track, time-of-flight)
- Particle Image Velocimetry
- optical methods for determining particle concentration and size
- computer methods of signal and image processing
- flow visualization methods
- fiber-optic sensors for physical fields measuring
- optical methods for the study of micro- and nanoflows
- optical methods in biomedicine and ecology
- optical methods for deformation measurement
- application of optical methods
- computer simulation of physical processes in continuous media
- acousto-optics and optoacoustics
The conference program includes invited presentations by foreign and Russian scientists, as well as plenary and poster presentations.
Official languages are Russian and English.
Details about the payment, accommodation will be presented on the conference website.